Child Evangelism of Rhode Island needs your support to reach the children of Rhode Island with the Good News of Jesus Christ. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information. Some of the ways you can become involved include:
- Join our prayer team: receive email praise and prayer requests.
- Spread the word: tell others about the good work of CEF-RI. Request one of our team members to present the ministry to your pastor, church, Sunday School Class, or Bible Study Group.
- Volunteer for a Good News Club or J-You Connection Club: be part of a team that conducts a weekly after-school Good News Club or J-You Connection Club. Bible lesson teachers, helpers, story tellers, song and game leaders, role takers, snack providers are just some of the kinds of help needed in the clubs.
- Request a 5-Day Club for your neighborhood: work with us to establish the date, time and location in your neighborhood.
- Get training: participate in teacher training to become more effective in communicating the Word of God to children. Training sessions are available for churches who want additional training for Good News Club teachers and workers, Sunday School teachers, outreach workers and others.
- Encourage your young people to engage in outreach ministry: CYIA training is available In the summer. Plan for it now.
- Be trained to share the Gospel: join the CEF-RI team at a county fair ministry outreach.
- Donate: by supporting the work of reaching the children of Rhode Island with the Good News of Jesus Christ, you partner with us in this good work.
For more information about these opportunities, please contact us.